The Cancer Wellness Expo is a one-day intimate conference featuring inspirational speakers, experts and influencers who will address the unique issues women with cancer face through honest, provocative and positive conversations. The CWE also offers women the chance to pamper themselves with wellness activities like yoga class, therapeutic stretching sessions, and one-on-one beauty tutorials.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND THE CANCER WELLNESS EXPO?
Too often, wellness is the last thing on a woman’s to-do list. It is even more important for women with cancer. And yet, when living with cancer, we have less time, energy, and motivation to take care of ourselves. If you are a woman who has had cancer or you are still in treatment, the Cancer Wellness Expo is a day packed with conversations and activities that will help you navigate your life on your way back to wellness. Maybe you want to learn some tips and techniques to help improve your nutrition or quality of life. Maybe you’d like to hear about the latest medical advances in the field of oncology so you can tap into a treatment plan that’s right for you. Or maybe you just want to hang with fellow survivors and have a fun day out of the house. The CWE offers all of the above.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO GET OUT OF THE CANCER WELLNESS EXPO?
- Panels featuring leading doctors, experts and influencers in the cancer community.
- Physical and beauty activities that leave you feeling nourished, empowered, and pampered.
- Information and strategies that will help you elevate your self-care routine.
- Opportunities to tap into your inner goddess - a critical component of the healing process.
- Connection to the community of survivors and wellness experts.